I've finished my summer mix, you guys
33 tracks, a little over two hours, and it is ALL OVER THE PLACE.
I’ll most likely upload it this afternoon, and re-post sparingly over the next few days.
WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD CUP BITCHES
- 1950s lyrics: splishin and a-splashin, one time i was splishin and a-splashin. ooh, i was movin and a-groovin. yeah, i was splishin and a-splashin.
- 1960s lyrics: he hit me and it felt like a kiss. he hit me and i knew he loved me. if he didn't care for me, i could have never made him mad. but he hit me and i was glad.
- 1970s lyrics: my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling. my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling.
- 2012 lyrics: i'm pimpin where i'm winnin, thats just how i’m chillin. i'm smokin grits and sellin chickens, corvette painted lemons.
- EVERY DECADE HAS BAD LYRICS NOW GET OVER YOURSELVES YOU INSUFFERABLE DOUCHEBAGS
YOU GUYS I'M SEEING POSTAL SERVICE TONIGHT
I may be up on some Vicodin and shit BUT STILL